Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Zombie Jam Making Photos


I call them Zombies because the Hubs resurrected them from the dead.  He spent days trying to resurrect my dead SD card. He succeeded. Reason # 5,687 I married him, he never gives up.

Enjoy your photo tour of jam making...with some people who were first timers, made a huge mess, and had a good time doing it.

{Happily Chopping away...La Ti Da..Oh such fun...}

{Sweet Mother McCree....I chopped my thumb off...ok...a bit dramatic}


{Sissybug peeling Apples}
 
{Tada!}

We have since made another batch of Apple, and a batch of Spiced Pear.  Yummo.

I will leave you with this...

{Reason # 6, 230 I married The Hubs...because he worked for days to save photos like this from being lost forever. }

Thanks Honey. You are the best.




3 comments:

  1. I love it! Cant tell in photo- is that your pink skin gone or a bandaid? You picked the best pic for us to be glad he rescued your photos! Awwww! Makes me want jam!!! Now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bandaid. It was just a clean cut. I made a batch of homemade bread and we ate our jam on homemade bread for breakfast....mmmmm... Would you like bread to go with your Jam?

    ReplyDelete