Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

I couldn't say it any better

 
This picture of the Piglet describes exactley how I feel. Don't mind me, I'm just gonna close my eyes for a sec here, just keep partying around me, no, no I don't need a nap, just gonna...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
My favorite part is the lifeless arm that hangs straight down. What you must know is this picture was taken in the middle of Christmas day in a house full of people and children while an entire loud bustling Christmas party went on around him. We tried putting him in a quiet room in his swing for a nap earlier....but that was not working....aah much better.

Oh the week after Christmas....
My house: a wreck
My Tree: Dead and lifeless
My laundry pile: Avalanche level
My bed: Un made
My Give- a- Crap meter: 0

Hope you are all having a Merry "week after Christmas with weird lul inbetween new year, where your house stays a wreck and you aren't sure why you are at work because no one is working anyway week."

2 comments:

  1. To be fair Darlin, your version of a wreck is actually more of a fender bender with no damage, not even a paint scuff.

    Oh, and I hear they're having a great after Christmas sale on giveacrapometers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about that wreck part cause if It was true I personally was gonna go buy you a giveacrapmeter myself sale or no sale!

    ReplyDelete